Last month I posted my first ever Micro Bucket List.
If you missed it, read here. But for a quick re-fresh, this is an opportunity to take on some monthly enjoyment + stretch goals for myself which could lead me to major bucket list accomplishments.
Last month I took these on…read the re-caps below.
- Wear a dress two days of each week in July
SO rocked this. Ummm, it was super uncomfortable to start with but I had so many people compliment me when I was wearing a dress or skirt, and by the end of the month I felt way more cozy in them. I got one fun pic you can see from my bestie’s b-day. I was wearing a skirt.
- Write 3 reviews for podcasts I love listening to
I LOVE podcasts and I wrote reviews for 3 I love…I still have more to write which haven’t been written yet. The following was my favorite though.
- Find 5 new spots to hang my portable hammock up and meditate
A fun pic from this one… It opened my eyes to incredible new spaces to literally HANG out in (and also foreshadows an August MBL).
- Do a headstand on a paddle board
DONE. AND DONE.
- Write 2 love letters and mail them
I did this…very personal to share here, however I did also write a love letter on FB and you can read it here.
We’re already well on our way in August and I’m a bit behind getting this out. Without too much fanfare let’s get to the list:
- Singing at stop signs and stop lights daily (p.s. follow my Instagram stories to watch me doing this during the month)
- Take a spontaneous trip somewhere
- Read two new books I’ve never read
- Play my drum in public
I’m loving this practice…also interested in seeing if you want to play along. If so please share your own #mbls in the comments. I’d love to support you and follow along. Side note. The shorter hashtag seems to be taken already so I’ll also be using a longer one..#microbucketlist which seems to be wide open for our use. Hope to see you there!